2022 Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Coming Soon!
Do you, or someone you know, have research to present in any of the areas listed below? If so, you should submit an abstract for presentation.
- Behavioral Teratology
- Birth Defects Surveillance
- Clinical Teratology
- Computational Toxicology
- Developmental Pharmacology
- Developmental Teratology/Toxicology
- Functional/Postnatal Teratology
- Genetics and Cytogenetics
- Hazard/Risk Evaluation/Regulatory Testing
- In Vitro/Stem Cells/Alternative Approaches
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Mechanisms of Abnormal Development
- Molecular Biology
- Placental Function/Implantation
- Pregnancy Registry
- Public Policy
- Reproductive Toxicology/Fertility
Abstract Submission Instructions
Abstract submission instructions are coming soon!
The deadline for abstract submission is February 15, 2022.
Presenting an abstract at the Annual Meeting provides a way to share your research with your colleagues, gives you an opportunity to meet people from all over the world who are interested in similar research topics, and is an invaluable networking tool.
Notification of Programming for Submissions
The submitting author will be notified by email by early March to let them know if their abstract has been accepted for presentation during the meeting. Abstracts may be accepted for either platform presentation or poster presentation. Authors of abstracts assigned to platform sessions will each have 15 minutes to present their research. Authors of abstracts assigned to present posters will be assigned to poster sessions during which time they will attend their posters and discuss their research with attendees.